Some of the facts
- Over two-thirds of all the brick produced in North America are manufactured by BIA members.
- Distributors sell over half of the brick manufactured by member manufacturers.
- BIA is the only national organization representing and marketing for the benefit of clay brick manufacturers and distributorships.
- BIA has the largest engineering staff in North America dedicated to clay masonry techniques, manufacturing processes, testing procedures and local building code compliance.
- Architects, Engineers and Owners consider BIA the authority on brick masonry.
- BIA is the only national organization protecting the rights of distributors and manufacturers through its representation before the Federal Government in Washington and its regulatory agencies
- BIA member companies manufacture clay brick, distribute clay brick, or provide a product or a service to the brick industry.
- To learn more about membership please contact us at email@example.com
Manufacturers looking for local distributor representation can increase their reach through the BIA Member Directory on this website. Architects, Engineers, Developers and Contractors find both distributors and manufacturers while planning new projects. Links from the Member Directory to your website or email address are provided at no cost and make contacting you even easier.
Access to BIA's nationally recognized engineering and problem solving expertise
- Contact BIA's Engineers via phone 703-620-0010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for individual assistance.
- The Brick Bookstore offers Member discounts on publications and audio-visual materials on topics ranging from design to technical issues to industry statistics. BIA's Technical Notes in print and on CD-ROM, are available for purchase through the Bookstore or at no cost on the website.
- Certified Brick Salesperson (CBS) designation -- The only nationally recognized certification for brick sales professionals.
- Brick News - A digital newsletter covering industry news, events, marketing, project profiles, products information and classifieds.
- Brick in Architecture - A quarterly magazine dealing with innovative approaches to clay brick and pictorials featuring primarily commercial applications.
- Annual Sales and Marketing Report and monthly Shipping Reports as well as other statistical data relating to our industry.
- Online Member-Only Education